Corporate Objective - …sharing the African Experience
AIT is motivated by uniquely altruistic aim to promote and methodical project Africa from an African perspective. AIT offers the world a new insight into the African experience. The mission is to enhance global understanding through an untainted appreciation of the world and its people.
AIT’s technological base is remarkable and revolutionary, coupled with state-of-the-art equipment in line with global standard. These have effectively positioned Africa Independent Television (AIT) in the league of global broadcast brands.
The programmes exclusively on AIT which has universal appeal and have impacted remarkably on the lives of the citizens of Nigeria particularly and the entire human race which is the constituency of the station are:
AIT News, AIT News Hour, World News, AIT Reports, The Week in Review
- Current Affairs
Kaakaki, Focus Nigeria, Matters Arising, Inside The Parliament, Democratic License, Issues in the Niger Delta, Global Views Africa, Security Watch, Frontline
- Public Enlightenment
Customs Update, AIT Infotech Network, Policy on Trac
Money Show, Global Business, Business Africa
One Mic, Gbedu, Reel E, Shakatawa, Gbedu on the Move, Prime Time Africa, Musical Concerts - specials
Sports Extra, Sports Today, Best of Sports, Sports File
Healthy Moment, Leaders of Tomorrow, Cartoons, Our Lady’s Pride
- Magazine/Talk Shows
The Amazons, Bisi Olatilo Show (BOS)
- Soap Opera / Series(Uniquely AIT)
The Valley Between
Mini Jojo & Oro to nlo – Yoruba Language, Yakpotuba – Igbo Language, Ido – Hausa Language, Enjoyment Yafun Yafun – Pidgin English.
- Tourism (Cultural & Historic Tourism Programme)
The station also collaborates with some International Television Stations, International Organizations, Nigerian Organizations and Content Providers/Independent Producers for some other programmes that are also aired on AIT i.e. Comedy, Sitcoms, Documentaries, Sporting Events etc.
In the US and Americas, AIT is on DTH (Direct-to-home) platform of Echostar’s Dish Network. In Europe, the rest of Africa, the Middle East, the Mediterranean Basin and Asia, AIT is available on Hot bird 6 @13oE and in the UK, AIT is available on Euro bird that is co-located with Asia @28oE and sharing B-sky-B’s EPG platform.
- Terrestrial Television Broadcast Network in the Thirty-Two states in Nigeria (AIT Network Station with Headquarters in Abuja)
- Radio Broadcast Network in Nigeria Thirty-Two states in (RayPower Network Stations with Headquarters in Lagos)
- International Satellite TV Operations in USA and 16 European countries
- AIT International UK (Channel 187 on Sky Digital)
- AIT International USA (on Dish Network)
- AIT International (available across continental Europe on HotBird)
- AIT International received across Africa (excluding South Africa)
- AIT International received in the Far East and the Americas
17th December 2014